- 2 1/2 cups jasmine rice
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- Teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1-2 cups Almond Breeze Almondmilk (I've been using the Hint of Honey) Where To Buy
- 3 cups chopped fresh fruit of choice
- Shredded coconut, fresh mint and/or edible flowers to garnish (optional)
- In a large saucepan, add the water, rice, salt, vanilla, cinnamon sticks and sugar. Bring to a boil, then reduce to low. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or so until the rice is fluffy and cooked.
- Stir in the almondmilk and fruit, and allow the mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Add in more almondmilk as needed for texture -if you prefer the mixture to be less solid, add more as the rice soaks up the almondmilk- and cover in the fridge to set overnight.
- Garnish with shredded coconut, mint and/or edible flowers before serving.
Share this recipe with friends
facebook twitter pinterest Email
click to rate