- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- 1 sweet apple, cored (I like Fuji), skin left on if you’ve got a powerful blender
- Half of a ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon honey, preferably raw
- 2/3 – 3/4 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze Almond Milk Where To Buy
- 1 tablespoon creamy roasted almond butter
- 1 ice cube
- 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds
- Combine the cinnamon, apple, banana, honey, 2/3 cup almond milk, and almond butter in a high-powered blender. Blend, starting on low and moving to high, for 2 minutes, or until all the grit of the apple is smooth.
- Add the ice cube and the chia and blend again. Add a little more of the almond milk if you like your smoothie on the milky side. Serve, sprinkled with cinnamon.
Share this recipe with friends
facebook twitter pinterest Email
click to rate